Produção e processamento de peças de estampagem
|Preço unitário:||1 USD|
|Quantidade de pedido mínimo:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Pacote:||Caixas de papelão e caixas de madeira, etc.|
|produtividade:||Sufficient and customizable|
|Lugar de origem:||Shenzhen|
|Habilidade da fonte:||Timely|
Descrição do produto
Production and processing of stamping parts
Stamping processing is to use the power of conventional or special stamping equipment, so that the sheet is directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed, so as to obtain a certain shape, size and stamping processing. The production technology of product parts that are directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed to obtain a certain shape, size and performance. Sheet material, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working (or pressure working), and also belongs to the production technology of product parts with material forming engineering and technical performance. Sheet material, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working (or press working), and also belongs to material forming engineering technology.
It is a process in which the stamping part and the sheet material are separated from each other along a certain contour line during the stamping process. As shown in the table below:
|Process name||Process features||Scope of application|
|blanking||Use the die to punch the sheet along the closed line, and the punched part is the workpiece.||For the manufacture of flat parts of various shapes|
|punching||The sheet is punched along the closed line with a die, and the punched part is scrap.||For punching holes in flat or formed parts|
|cut off||Cut the sheet with scissors or die, the cutting line is not closed.||Mostly used for processing flat parts with simple shapes|
|trimming||Use a die to punch out excess material from the edge of the workpiece.||Mainly used for three-dimensional forming parts|
|grooving||Punching narrow, long grooves in sheet stock or formed parts||
|section||The semi-finished product made by stamping is cut into two or more parts.||Mostly used after asymmetrical double or group punching|
It is the plastic deformation of the blank under the condition that it is not damaged to form a part with the required shape and dimensional accuracy. As shown in the table below:
|Process name||Process features|
|bending||Use a die to bend a sheet into an angled part, or rebend an already bent part|
|stretch||Press the sheet into hollow parts of any shape with a die, or further deform the hollow parts|
|flanging||Use a mold to turn the hole or outer edge of the sheet into a straight wall|
|rise||The die is used to apply an outward radial force to the hollow part to expand the local diameter.|
|Neck||Use a die to apply radial pressure from outside to inside on the mouth of the hollow part to reduce the local diameter.|
|extrusion||The blank is placed in the die cavity and pressed to extrude it from the die cavity to form hollow or solid parts.|
|round||The end of the sheet is rolled into a nearly closed round head for processing hinge-like parts.|
|Flaring||A deformation method in which the radial dimension of a hollow or tubular blank is enlarged at a certain position.|
Flatten uneven surfaces of workpieces; press bent or deep drawn workpieces into correct shape
Introduction of stamping die
The die used for stamping is called a stamping die, abbreviated as a die. A die is a special tool for batch processing of materials (metal or non-metal) into the required punching parts. Dies are very important in stamping. Without a die that meets the requirements, it is difficult to carry out mass stamping production; without an advanced die, advanced stamping technology cannot be achieved. Stamping process and dies, stamping equipment and stamping materials constitute the three elements of stamping processing, and stamping parts can be obtained only when they are combined with each other.
Design Principles Edit Broadcast
(1) The designed stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
(2) The designed stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing material consumption as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where possible, and make parts as scrap-free and blank as possible.
(3) The designed stamping parts must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, so as to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, use the least and simplest stamping process to complete the processing of the entire part, reduce the use of other methods for processing, and is conducive to The stamping operation is convenient for the organization to realize mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
(4) The designed stamping parts should try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade as low as possible under the condition of normal use, which is conducive to the exchange of products, reduces waste and ensures stable product quality.
(5) The designed stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, and to prolong the service life of the stamping die.
Advantages Edit Broadcast
Compared with other methods of machining and plastic working, stamping has many unique advantages both technically and economically. The main performance is as follows.
(1) The production efficiency of stamping processing is high, the operation is convenient, and it is easy to realize mechanization and automation. This is because stamping relies on die and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The number of strokes of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute. May get a punch.
(2) During stamping, since the die ensures the size and shape accuracy of the stamping parts, and generally does not destroy the surface quality of the stamping parts, and the life of the die is generally long, the stamping quality is stable, the interchangeability is good, and it has the "exactly the same". Características.
(3) Stamping can process parts with a wide range of sizes and complex shapes, such as stopwatches as small as clocks, as large as automobile longitudinal beams, covering parts, etc., plus the cold deformation hardening effect of the material during stamping, the strength of stamping and stiffness is high.
(4) Stamping generally does not generate chips and debris, consumes less material, and does not require other heating equipment, so it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is low.
Centro de usinagem CNC.
Situação da empresa
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trade Co., Ltd. está localizado em Pinghu, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong. É um processamento de peças mecânicas não padrão de alta precisão profissional e fábrica personalizada. Tem um workshop de produção profissional, incluindo 30 gongos de computador CNC e 20 tornos CNC. Taiwan, 10 máquinas de moagem, 10 moedores, 5 máquinas CNC de 5 eixos, 2 veículos gerais e equipados com equipamentos de alta coordenada de três coordenadas, de duas dimensões e profissionais, capazes de produzir vários componentes de aviação, peças de precisão, precisão Peças de equipamentos médicos, semicondutores, acessórios de equipamento de automação, produtos de estampagem de alta velocidade de hardware, máquinas de chapas pequenas, caixas com experiência profissional rica e força científica e tecnológica, continuamos a inovar, desde a ordem de produção para a produção de peças, a conclusão da entrega. Para fornecer aos usuários produtos com excelente desempenho. E com sua excelente reputação e serviço de alta qualidade, é bem recebido por novos e antigos clientes. Vamos dar aos seus produtos para nós, paz de espírito, descanse a certeza, a paz de espírito! Servimos principalmente os campos de automação inteligente, partes de precisão de equipamentos semicondutores, robôs inteligentes, aeroespacial, indústria automobilística, geração de energia eólica, equipamentos de saúde e médicos, produtos ópticos, comunicação de microondas e outros campos.
Situação de workshop.
Applicable fields: semiconductor, aviation, energy, automotive, communications, medical and other industries.
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Nome da empresa: Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- representante: shenaiju
- Produto / Serviço: Processamento de peças , Usinagem CNC. , Aquinho Trabalho , Usinagem de precisão , Processamento de hardware. , Processamento de acessórios
- capital: 5000000
- Ano de Fundação: 2021
- Volume anual de vendas (milhões EUA $): Below US$1 Million
- Porcentagem de exportação: 31% - 40%
- Volume de Compra Anual Total (EUA $ Milhões): Below US$1 Million
- N º de Linhas de Produção: 10
- Número de Funcionários de I&D: 11 -20 People
- Número de Funcionários QC: 5 -10 People
- Serviços OEM Desde: no
- Tamanho da Fábrica (metros Quadrados): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Localização da Fábrica: D501-13, Building D, Guanghong Meiju, No. 163, Pingxin North Road, Hehua Community, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
- Pessoa De Contato: Ms. dandan
- Número De Telefone: 86-0755-23313732
Premium Related Products